This new feature allows users to browse and explore all services and user journeys in an organized, systematic manner, enhancing collaboration between product and engineering teams.
First iteration of the Product Catalog which allows you to browse and explore all services and user journeys in an organized, systematic manner, enhancing collaboration between product and engineering teams.
- Global Time-Picker: We've standardized the time-picker so the selected value persists when navigating the platform which feature provides users with enhanced control over time-based data display.
- SLO Workbench Simplification: We have simplified the SLO Workbench by removing two of its columns: the sli miniature time-series charts and the compliance window. This change makes the page more lean, intuitive and accurate, resulting in a better understanding of the service levels.
- The miniature charts were hard to read, un-comprehensive and made the page slow.
- The compliance window column no longer made sense as we deprecated the notion of a single compliance window in the latest wizard revamp - allowing compliance windows to be a dynamic parameter selected at display time.
- Application Entry Point Change: To improve navigation and usability, we've shifted the application's entry point from the workbench to the Business Map. This change provides a more intuitive entry point and eases navigation throughout the application.
- UI Improvement of the New Data Source Form: We've made improvements to the User Interface of our New Data Source Form to enhance user interaction and allow an easier access to the documentation
- Improved Documentation: We’ve gone through most of our documentation and updated it to make it more accurate and easier to read
Bug Fixes and Deprecations
- Horizontal Scrolling Issues: We've fixed a bug that caused issues with horizontal scrolling in certain parts of the application. This fix ensures smoother navigation and improved usability.
- Reliability Insights Page Simplification: We've maximized the display canvas of the Reliability Insights report by removing the headers notification cards. We might re-introduce a version of those cards later down the line but the current value they provided did not compensate the loss in report visualization space.