Within the Product Catalog, the Health Quadrant points you to your least performing Services that negatively impact your business the most.
Identifying where your product performance is hurting the business the most is a manual, tricky and tedious process. Within the Product Catalog, the Health Quadrant points you to your least performing Services that negatively impact your business the most. The feature has been released to our Private Beta users, GA coming soon.
Service Operations’ Owner in the Business Map: As we updated last week the data model behind the Business Map, the relations between User Journeys, User Actions and Service Operations were derived from the Product Catalog. The Owner’s inheritance was yet to be implemented, it is now done.
Several QoL improvements:
- Metric cards layout on the wizard to fit the modal
- Business Map tooltips update
- Blocking wizard when metric A = B
- Moving the workbench AND the Reliability Insights to GraphQL - enabling filtering by entities & labels alike 💯
- Deleting an entity now cascade deletes children object when applied