As of April 18th 2022
This Policy applies to Personal Information which we ask that you provide to us in order to use our Service, as well as Personal Information which we obtain by tracking and analysing your use of the Service.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect a range of Personal Information, including when you install, access, or use our Service. “Personal Information” means information that uniquely identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you. The types of Personal Information we collect may include:
Contact Information – If you submit an inquiry, register for an account, or provide information on our Service, we may collect your contact information. This may include your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, telephone number, professional title, company name, and password.
Financial Information – If you make any purchases through our Service, we will collect your financial information, including your credit card number or account information. We process this Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations under applicable data protection laws such as the EU General Data Protection Regulations or the California Consumer Privacy Act (collectively, “Data Protection Laws”) and to fulfill our contractual obligation to you. – If you make any purchases through our Service, we will collect your financial information, including your credit card number or account information. We process this Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations under applicable data protection laws such as the EU General Data Protection Regulations or the California Consumer Privacy Act (collectively, “Data Protection Laws”) and to fulfill our contractual obligation to you.
Location Data – While navigating our Service your mobile device or browser may share your location data, both through WiFi and GPS. We will collect this information based on the settings of your phone and browser.
Device and Usage Information – When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (IP Address), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Service), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Service, and other such information.
Employment Information – If you apply for employment, we will collect your employment and work history, as well as other Personal Information related to your potential employment. This may include your education and employment history, address and contact information, demographic information, and any other information included in your resume or application.
Communication Information – We may collect audio, electronic, or visual information, which includes screen sharing views; any data in any files uploaded, emailed or otherwise provided by customers; the contents of your communications with us, whether via e-mail, social media, telephone or otherwise, and inferences we may make from other Personal Information we collect.
Services Information – When you use our Service, we may store, process and transmit your Personal Information and information related to it including analytics, logs, plan selections, and usage activity. Pursuant to Data Protection Laws, we process this Personal Information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
Blogs and Community Groups – We may collect Personal Information that you disclosed on our community groups, or blogs. Any information that you disclose in those forums becomes public information and may therefore appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms. This information may be “crawled” or searched by third parties. It could also be read, collected or used by other users to send you unsolicited messages. We process such Personal Information to better understand you and the way you use and interact with our Service. In addition, we use such information to customize, measure, and improve our Service and to develop new products. Pursuant to Data Protection Laws, we process this Personal Information to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information
We May Collect Your Personal Information Directly From You – For example, if you register for an account on the Service, or request or purchase products, services, or information from us.
We May Also Collect Personal Information From Third Parties – For example, we may work with payment processing services, business partners, subcontractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers, in connection with the Service (collectively, “Partner Companies”). Our Partner Companies may supply us with Personal Information about you, such as your name and e-mail and mailing address information, to help us establish the account or fulfill orders. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website to perform and improve.
Our Service and most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your mobile device may allow you to disable transmission of unique identifiers and location data. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Service may not be available, or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings.
Through Analytics – We may use analytics services, including Google Analytics, to assist us with analyzing our website traffic through cookies and similar technologies. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of your Personal Information, please see . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics via our Cookie Preference page, or here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. How We Use Personal Information
- Operate the Service and provide support to our business functions.
- Fulfill customer requests, such as to create an account or complete customer purchases.
- Protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- Send you information about our company, products, services, and promotions; respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us.
- Support and personalize the Service and our advertising efforts.
- Protect the security and integrity of the Service.
- To send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created.
- Provide customer support.
- The extent required for benchmarking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Service, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving the Service or our services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes.
- Comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies.
- Respond to inquiries related to employment opportunities;
- Market, advertise, and provide the Service and our services.
- The extent necessary for any other lawful purpose for which the Personal Information is collected.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- In the Case of a Merger or Sale – If and when we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business. Where legally required we will give you prior.
- To Service providers – When we hire a service provider to help operate the Service or our business, we may give access to Personal Information as necessary to perform the service for rely.io. This may include service providers.
- To Business Partners – We may share Personal Information with our trusted business partners. For example, we may share your Personal Information with a company when we co-sponsor a promotion or service. These partners and affiliates may use your Personal Information to, among other things, send you information or contact you about their services and products.
We may share anonymized data for our own business purposes.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use our commercially reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information we process. However, despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information.
7. Your Choices and Controls
We use our commercially reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information we process. However, despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt toDepending on where you live, you may have the right to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. To opt-out of marketing communications please email us at email@example.com or by following the instructions included in the email or text correspondence.
Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain correspondence, we may still need to contact you with important transactional or administrative information, as permitted by law. Additionally, if you withdraw your consent or object to processing, or if you choose not to provide certain Personal Information, we may be unable to provide some or all of our services to you.
To exercise other rights with respect to your Personal Information, please contact us using the information in Section 13 below.
8. International use of the Service
We primarily store data, including Personal Information, in the European Union. If you are visiting this Service from outside of the European Union, please note that by providing your Personal Information it is being transferred to, stored, collected, or processed in the European Union, where our data center and servers are located and operated.
9. Children’s privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete that information. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us their Personal Information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the information listed in Section 13.
10. Links to third-party websites
11. Information for Individuals in the EU and UK
In accordance with European and UK law (collectively, the “GDPR”), individuals in the EU and UK may have additional rights relating to the collection and processing of Personal Information.
A. Basis for Processing:
- Where we need it to perform a contract with you.
- Where the processing is in our legitimate interests (including the purposes described, above, in How We Use Personal Information)
- Where the processing is necessary for us to meet our applicable legal obligations or
- If we otherwise have your consent.
B. Your Privacy Rights
Depending on applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Information.
- Request correction of your Personal Information.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your Personal Information.
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Information.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or would like further information, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us using the address in the “Contact us” section below. Depending on the nature of your request, we may need to verify your identity.
Depending on where you are located, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning your Personal Information. We encourage you to first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the address in the “Contact us” section below, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
13. Contact us